Google promotion? Meet the Google Ads!
Google's search engine is the most popular in the world and accounts for about 80% of the market share of searches in the US.
In order to achieve winning results on Google, you must understand the site's tools and algorithms thoroughly.
Let 's get to know Google Ads- Google's main advertising product and major source of revenue. Adwords ads Are basically the search results that appear at the top or bottom of the page. Today, these ads account for about 5% of users' clicks.
So how much will it cost you to reach the top of the search page? Google Adwords is a pay-per-click (pay-per-click)
Before advertising a Google-sponsored ad, you must invest time and thought in choosing the optimal budget, the wording of the ad and the correct use of keywords (a whole Torah in itself).
In addition to appearing at the top of search engine results, a Google AdWords sponsored promotion offers the business the use of additional tools,
- Get phone calls directly from your ad and website to your business
- Receiving leads
- Banners that appear throughout the network
- Allows you to subscribe to a mailing list
- Option to promote apps on Google Play
- Possibility to promote a video in the YouTube search engine or to view it before another video